- Collection of the registration form on payment at the front desk/reception.
- On submission of the form, a date will be given for an interaction.
- For children below Class I, informal interaction with the teachers will be carried out in order to understand the child’s school readiness, developmental milestones, and special needs, if any. From class, onwards there is a written test on the basis of the general syllabus of that particular class.
- Parents also meet the Principal and the Core Management Team on the interaction day.
- When the offer of admission is made, fees must be paid immediately on the offer of admission.
Admission is decided purely on the child’s merit and availability of seats. The decision of the management is final.
Once the child takes admission Class, the Section and House are allotted by the admission department. The admission department also facilitates a meeting with the concerned class teacher.
The Academic Session is from April to March. Registrations open in the month of September each year. The registration form is to be filled out and submitted to the office. A written test will be conducted on a specific date followed by interviews of the child with his/her parents.
- Admission will be granted based on the child’s performance purely on merit.
- The Admission form has to be duly filled with all entries and signatures.
- There will be no written test for admission to the Nursery.
For admissions contact the School Reception
|Play to UKG
|2 years onwards
|Grade – I
|5.6 years onwards as of 31st March
Classes for young children are usually children three to seven years old. Which is often the first year of formal education? It is an educational approach by MCPS based on playing, singing, and practical activities as part of the transition from home to school.
|II TO VIII
|6 years onwards
The scheme of examinations and pass criteria for all India/ Delhi senior school certificates and all India/ Delhi Secondary examinations conducted by the board is followed by us.
The following documents must be submitted at the time of Admission
- Aadhar Card/ Aadhar No.
- Birth Certificate(from an authorized Municipal Body for KG)
- Transfer Certificate (from the school last attended).
- Report Card (of the school last attended).
- Three passport-size photographs of the child.
- One stamp-size photograph for the Identity Card.
- Family photograph of parents with the child admitted.
- Photograph of the guardian designated.
- For admission to Nursery, the child should be three plus (3+) in April.
- For Pre-Nursery _ Two plus (2+) in April.
- Unaffiliated school TC must be countersigned by the local BSA’s office at GIC.
- In event of a lapse in the submission of proper documentation in the School’s Accounts Office by the given date, the admission will stand canceled with immediate effect without any refund of the Fee.
- For a child seeking withdrawal from the school, an application for TC should reach the Principal’s Office before the 31st of March.
- The six-month fee is liable to be charged for withdrawal during mid-session.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only on submission of an application to the effect and clearance of all dues payable to the school.
- All School Dues must be cleared for the Transfer Certificate to be granted.
A student can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
- Indiscipline & issue of a third yellow card.
- Immoral Influence, unsatisfactory performance, and threat to the security of the school
- Non-payment of Dues.
- Repeated Detention in the same Class.
- Shortage of Attendance(less than 75%).
- Bunking of School.
- Misdemeanor of guardians (violence-Physical & Verbal) and forced entry as a mob into the school premises without providing any identification and relationship to the student.